Happy Wednesday! Monday is long gone and we can almost see the weekend. We hope your Wednesday is going well and you don’t need any motivation to get through your day. But just in case you do, here are a few quotes to motivate and remind you that you can do it!
- “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Castaneda
- “Happy Wednesday! Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” –William Shakespeare
- “Keep calm, its hump day!” –Unknown
- “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.” –Julie Andrews
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” -Confucius
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” -Nelson Mandela
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” -George Addair
- “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” -C.S. Lewis
- “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.” -Chantal Sutherland
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” -Theodore Roosevelt
Have a great Wednesday!