Is this holiday season throwing anyone else off? While we’ll never complain about getting to celebrate a holiday, it’s been a little strange working on a Monday, knowing tomorrow is another day off.
Anyway…we hope you’re having a great day no matter what you’ve got going on and that you’ll be able to ring in another New Year in a fun way! And part of celebrating a New Year is to create goals for 2019! Have you made your resolutions yet? Here are a few of our team’s 2019 goals:
- Set realistic goals – and meet them! The beginning of a new year isn’t the only time we like to set goals. Throughout the year, we make goals and honestly, sometimes they aren’t very realistic. This year, we plan to make realistic goals and achieve them all! We know, it’s important to dream big. And we will! But until we get there, we’re going to set the goals we know we can achieve that will eventually get us to where we want be.
- Make time for ourselves. Anyone else feel like you’re always saying ‘yes’ and not taking the time you need for yourself? Yeah, us too. This year when we need time for ourselves, we’re going to take it! No more feeling guilty for not being able to do everything. Even if it’s just for a few minutes, we’re going to focus on ourselves!
- Stay healthy. We were fortunate to be happy and healthy in 2018 and we’re going to work hard to do it again next year! Taking some time for ourselves, practicing self-care, eating healthy, and spending some time working up a sweat are a few things we’re looking forward to in 2019!
- Learn something new. Whether it’s marketing related or not, we want to learn something new everyday! When we’re learning, we’re growing and it can only make us better!
- Do something NEW. Yeah, it’s scary to get out of our comfort zones and try something new. But oftentimes when we do, we become stronger! We’re planning on a great 2019 and we’re going to have to work hard and do things we’re not used to if we want to meet all of our (realistic) goals!
Well, this is a start to our list. What’s on yours?? We hope you have a wonderful night and here’s to a great 2019! Happy New Year’s Eve!